Hello everyone!
After years of interest I've finally joined the bloq community. Thanks to my Intro to Computers class at Triton College I've stepped into another realm of cyberspace that many others have done many moons ago. If you are curious about the title of my bloq just know that currently my mind is engulfed with relevant community issues. I'm sure over a period of time the tone of my bloq with change but as for now the theme will be a heavy dosage of community volunteering and building bridges for resources. Thank you and looking forward to some mind tingling exchanges of ideas and opinions!
Ran Mc
Congrats on your first Blog site and post! Job well done!
ReplyDelete-Patrick Kane
Thank you!!! The family in my pic is a family i visit whenever I travel to Dominican Republic. They live in a tin roof like shack home. Their smiles outshine the poverty that is right outside of their front door. This was about seven years ago.
ReplyDelete